The Mavericks, anchored a captivating tribute to Linda Ronstadt, featuring a stellar gathering of critically praised Latina vocalists; Joy Huerta, Lupita Infante, La Marisoul, Gaby Moreno and Carla Morrison, singing the most important of Linda’s hits, during the 33rd Annual Hispanic Heritage Awards.
Please visit our website https://www.hispanicheritage.org to watch the full show, the honorees segments, and performers – https://bit.ly/34af5qY
The 33rd Hispanic Heritage Awards was presented by Target and premiered on October 6th on PBS stations. This year’s very special honorees on the broadcast were Linda Ronstadt (Legend Award) Bad Bunny (Vision Award), Selena Gomez (Arts Award), Jessica Alba (Business Award), America’s essential Farmworkers (Heroes Award), Sebastián Yatra (Inspira Award-also Hosting/Performing), and a special posthumous ally recognition of John Lewis.
Spotlighting some of contemporary Latin Music’s fastest rising next generation stars, Jessie Reyez, and Sech also performed their own recently released hit tracks. The broadcast was also highlighted by special themed performances that included New York’s critically praised all-women Mariachi group Flor de Toloache joining with Latino medical workers that were on the front-lines of emergency care during the outbreak of the Covid-19 crisis, and the soulful Calma Carmona providing an emotional musical remembrance of civil rights icon John Lewis.
→ Support us! ←
→ Follow us! ←
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hispanicheritage/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/HHFoundation
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hispanicheritage/
● LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hispanicheritage/
● Website: https://hispanicheritage.org/
→ Leadership & Education Programs ←
● Hispanic Heritage Awards: https://hispanicheritage.org/programs/leadership/hispanic-heritage-awards/
● HHF Youth Awards: https://hispanicheritage.org/programs/leadership/youth-awards/
● HHF Investors Forum: https://hispanicheritage.org/programs/hhf-investors-group/
● Hispanic Heritage LOFT Charlas: https://hispanicheritage.org/loft-charla/
● Code as a Second Language (CSL): https://hispanicheritage.org/programs/education/loft-csl/
The Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) is a national nonprofit organization focused on education, workforce, leadership, and culture through innovative, impactful, award-winning programs. HHF is headquartered in Washington, DC, and Los Angeles, with satellites workspaces in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago. Subscribe to HHF Newsletter: https://hispanicheritage.org/ #HispanicHeritage