Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
      • Social Media Management
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Reading: NFL legend Lawrence Taylor arrested on sex offender-related charge
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
Search
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2024 hispanicbusinesstv All Rights Reserved.
Hispanic Business TV > Sports > NFL > NFL legend Lawrence Taylor arrested on sex offender-related charge
NFL

NFL legend Lawrence Taylor arrested on sex offender-related charge

HBTV
Last updated: July 19, 2024 10:03 am
HBTV
Share
3 Min Read
Lawrence Taylor.jpg
SHARE

Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor turned himself in to a Florida jail on Wednesday and was hit with a sex offender charge over an incident from earlier this month, court records showed.

Taylor was charged with sex offender fail to comply with law – a third-degree felony – on an incident in Broward County on July 2.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

Lawrence Taylor arrives for a Trump campaign rally on May 11, 2024, in Wildwood, New Jersey. (Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images)

TMZ Sports first reported Taylor’s trouble with the law. The 65-year-old former New York Giants star linebacker was released from jail early Thursday.

“My client, Lawrence Taylor, will be pleading ‘Not Guilty’ to the recent charges,” Taylor’s attorney, Mark Eiglarsh, told TMZ. “As with the previous incident involving the same allegations, Mr. Taylor did not knowingly commit any criminal offense. 

“This situation is a significant misunderstanding. We are confident that, once the prosecutors review the exculpatory evidence demonstrating Mr. Taylor’s innocence, he will once again achieve a favorable outcome.”

GAMBLING, COMPUTER FRAUD CHARGES AGAINST PATRIOTS’ KAYSHON BOUTTE DROPPED: REPORT

Lawrence Taylor at MetLife Stadium

Former New York Giants player Lawrence Taylor waves to the crowd prior to their game against the Indianapolis Colts at MetLife Stadium on Nov. 3, 2014, in East Rutherford, New Jersey. (Al Bello/Getty Images)

TMZ reported the charge stems from allegedly failing to report a name or residence change.

Taylor pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute in 2011 after he was accused of having sexual relations with a 16-year-old girl, according to the New York Post. Taylor said at the time the girl told him she was 19.

Similarly to this arrest, Taylor was arrested in 2021 for failing to report an address change. His attorney at the time called it a “mix up.” He pleaded no contest to “residency restriction for persons convicted of certain sex offenses,” according to TMZ.

Lawrence Taylor at the Super Bowl

Lawrence Taylor of the New York Giants during warmups before Super Bowl XXV against the Buffalo Bills on Jan. 27, 1991, in Tampa, Florida. (Focus on Sport/Getty Images)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Taylor, 65, played for the Giants from 1981 to 1993.

Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.

Ryan Gaydos is a senior editor for Fox News Digital.

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.

By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Yo40ynu8ypt1hm4ontfu.jpg Hurricanes focused on new contracts for Necas, Jarvis
Next Article 1721383500 I.jpeg Sources — Bucks’ Middleton recovering from ankle surgeries
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Newark Public Schools loses students for the first time since 2019
Education
May 22, 2026
Pause for applause: Spring 2026 – News
Latino Lifestyle
May 22, 2026
Immersive, team-based experience to open 25 themed mission rooms in Houston
Houston
May 22, 2026
5 Las Vegas barbecue restaurants make Yelp’s all-time Top 100 list for US
Las Vegas
May 22, 2026

Advertise

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

HispanicBusinessTV is your go-to source for the latest in Latino lifestyle, culture, and business news. Stay informed and inspired with our comprehensive coverage and in-depth stories.

Quick links

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

Top Categories

  • Business
  • HBTV Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Culture

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

© 2025 HispanicBusinessTV.com All Rights Reserved. A WooWho Network Digital Property.
Join Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?