Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
      • Social Media Management
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Reading: Atlanta Falcons and defensive coordinator fined for Shedeur Sanders prank call
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
Search
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2024 hispanicbusinesstv All Rights Reserved.
Hispanic Business TV > Atlanta > Atlanta Falcons and defensive coordinator fined for Shedeur Sanders prank call
Atlanta

Atlanta Falcons and defensive coordinator fined for Shedeur Sanders prank call

HBTV
Last updated: April 30, 2025 4:18 pm
HBTV
Share
3 Min Read
SHARE


The Atlanta Falcons were fined $250,000 and defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrich $100,000 for their involvement in the prank call of now-Cleveland Browns quarterback Shedeur Sanders, the NFL announced Wednesday.

On April 25, the second day of the NFL draft, Sanders received a phone call from someone claiming to be New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis, who then briefly pretended Sanders would be drafted by the team before revealing the call to be a prank.

On Sunday, Atlanta released a statement saying Jax Ulbrich, Jeff Ulbrich’s 21-year-old son, was responsible for the call. The Falcons said the younger Ulbrich saw Sanders’s contact information on his dad’s iPad and provided the number to a friend.

Jax Ulbrich was seated next to the unnamed friend in a video released of the call.

“We appreciate the NFL’s swift and thorough review of last week’s data exposure and the event that transpired due to it,” the Falcons said in a statement Wednesday. “We were proactive in addressing the situation internally and cooperated fully with the league throughout the process, and accept the discipline levied to Coach Jeff Ulbrich and the organization.”

The statement adds that the Ulbrich family will participate in “community service initiatives” related to the matter.

“I’m so sorry I took away from your moment, it was selfish and childish,” Jax Ulbrich said in an Instagram post apologizing to Sanders for the call. “I could never imagine getting ready to celebrate one of the greatest moments of your life and I made a terrible mistake and messed with that moment. Thank you for accepting my call earlier today, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.”

Sanders, 23, was the Big 12 offensive player of the year for the Buffaloes last season. He is NBC Sports’ Connor Rogers’ 30th-ranked prospect in the entire class.

There was speculation Sanders could be selected as high as No. 3 to the New York Giants, and he was pegged by many draft experts as a first-round talent. Instead, Sanders slid all the way to the fifth round, where he was selected 144th overall by the Browns.

Sanders’s fall in the draft drew widespread attention, including from President Donald Trump, who called owners “stupid” for not taking him earlier.





Source link

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.

By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Jamal Murray explodes for 43 points as Nuggets beat Clippers in Game 5
Next Article NFL fines Falcons, DC Jeff Ulbrich over Shedeur Sanders prank call
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Montgomery College will remain a Hispanic-Serving Institution regardless of federal funding cuts
Education
May 22, 2026
ViaProMeds Launches Bilingual Telehealth Platform Built Specifically for Latino Patients in the United States
Latino Lifestyle
May 22, 2026
Montrose’s nearly $9 million sidewalk-improvement project to begin soon
Houston
May 22, 2026
Keller Williams Announces CEO Summit Speakers for Mega Camp 2026 – Las Vegas Sun News
Las Vegas
May 22, 2026

Advertise

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

HispanicBusinessTV is your go-to source for the latest in Latino lifestyle, culture, and business news. Stay informed and inspired with our comprehensive coverage and in-depth stories.

Quick links

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

Top Categories

  • Business
  • HBTV Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Culture

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

© 2025 HispanicBusinessTV.com All Rights Reserved. A WooWho Network Digital Property.
Join Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?