Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
      • Social Media Management
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Reading: MMA News Roundup – Joe Rogan Left Speechless by Jon Jones UFC Return; After Dana White, Shavkat Rakhmonov Calls Out WW Top 5; Sean O’Malley Reveals No Confrontation With Conor McGregor
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Hispanic Business TVHispanic Business TV
Search
  • Featured
  • Popular Cities
    • Atlanta
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Denver
    • Houston
    • Las Vegas
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York
    • Phoenix
    • Salt Lake City
    • San Antonio
  • Business
    • HBTV Toolbox
  • Politics
  • HBTV Sports
    • MLB
    • MMA
    • NCAAF
    • NBA
    • NCAAM
    • NFL
    • NHL
  • Entertainment
  • Living
    • Culture
    • Latino Lifestyle
    • Education
    • Cannabis
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2024 hispanicbusinesstv All Rights Reserved.
Hispanic Business TV > Sports > MMA > MMA News Roundup – Joe Rogan Left Speechless by Jon Jones UFC Return; After Dana White, Shavkat Rakhmonov Calls Out WW Top 5; Sean O’Malley Reveals No Confrontation With Conor McGregor
MMA

MMA News Roundup – Joe Rogan Left Speechless by Jon Jones UFC Return; After Dana White, Shavkat Rakhmonov Calls Out WW Top 5; Sean O’Malley Reveals No Confrontation With Conor McGregor

HBTV
Last updated: June 10, 2024 4:53 pm
HBTV
Share
7 Min Read
SHARE

The world of MMA is constantly changing, making it easy for fans to miss important updates amidst their busy schedules. Well, fear not, as we are back with another MMA roundup in case you missed it. We will start our journey with Joe Rogan, who seems to be flabbergasted by how Hunter Campbell clinched the Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic clash.

Then, we will continue with Shavkat Rakhmonov, who appears to have challenged the top three of the welterweight division in one go, and Sean O’Malley, who has finally spoken up about his troubled relationship with former dual-weight champion Conor McGregor. So grab your cup of coffee and let us get started.

Joe Rogan couldn’t believe how the Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic fight was made

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Last year was a rollercoaster ride for the promotion as Dana White and the team had to undergo a war room process to reschedule some matches in the later part of the year, and one such was the UFC 295 main event. Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic‘s intended clash was a huge event that never happened. The build-up for the match was so immense that the MMA community was divided between Jones and Miocic; however, the fight never materialized.

Regardless, months after the cancellation, the promotion has come forward to share some pieces of the making of the big fight. In a video shared by the promotion, we can see Dana White’s successor, Hunter Campbell, making the Miocic-Jones fight in a parking lot. The video showcases Jones and Campbell in one frame when ‘Bones’ asks Campbell to go outside and have a conversation: “Do you want to chat outside? Instead of having a formal meeting,” said Jones.

Conclusion of the talk? The clash between Miocic and Jones. “Biggest fight in heavyweight history just got made in a car and a parking lot; go figure that one out,” said Campbell. The event was big when you understand that Joe Rogan was awestruck by Campbell’s ability to make such a huge fight in a parking lot. Well, Campbell’s work was flooded, as the fight never happened. Well, now let us move forward to the welterweight division.

Shavkat Rakhmonov is eyeing the entire division

When you are the undefeated star, then no one will question you when you talk about defeating everyone, and that is what the Kazaksthan warrior, Shavkat Rakhmonov, might be feeling. With a record of 18 victories and 0 losses in his MMA career, the Kazakh fighter is one of the most looked-forward fighters in the promotion. To give you an interesting stat, Rakhmonov has a 100% finish rate. ‘Nomad’ has won 10 fights by way of submission and 8 by way of knockout.

What does this indicate? an absolute hunger for the championship. Why are we saying this? Well, brace yourself, as ‘Nomad’ seems to have set his eyes on the top brass of the welterweight division. The undefeated fighter recently shared an interesting photo on his social media handle.

The Kazakh shared a photo of him looking down with a menacing smile on Leon Edwards, Colby Covington, and Kamaru Usman. A challenge to everyone altogether. Will Dana White listen to ‘Nomad’s demands? Time will tell, but for now, let us move forward to Sean O’Malley, who seems to have another opinion about Conor McGregor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

Sean O’Malley confesses his honest feelings about Conor McGregor

Amid the tri-way dilemma between Ryan Garcia, Sean O’Malley, and Conor McGregor, one thing has come to everyone’s attention: to stay relevant, you have to make harsher opinions. McGregor, in his approach to calling out his once-friend Garcia after his controversial victory with Devin Haney, called out Sean O’Malley as well, and he was also accused of taking ostarine back in his early fighting days.

via Getty

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – JULY 10: Sean O’Malley celebrates after winning his bantamweight bout against Kris Moutinho by TKO in the third round during UFC 264: Poirier v McGregor 3 at T-Mobile Arena on July 10, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada. | Credit: Getty Images

O’Malley called out McGregor, stating that he was one of the biggest fans of the fighter, but after this, he would start hating him. It seems like it was tough for the bantamweight champion to continue hating his idol. In his latest confession with ‘MMAFightingonSBN’, O’Malley was asked about his opinion on McGregor, to which he said, “Yeah, no, I jokingly said on my podcast that we talked. We’re good now. I haven’t talked to him since. I’ll forever be a massive Conor fan, like the biggest fan.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

He further added, “I’ve watched his career play out; I’ve watched every single interview possible. I’ve learned a ton from him. He’s a legend. Yeah, that’s it. Nothing, you know, it is what it is.” McGregor even asserted that he loved O’Malley’s fight in one of his recent escapades. Nonetheless, what’s your take on the entire dilemma? State your thoughts in the comments below.

Share this with a friend:

Contents
Joe Rogan couldn’t believe how the Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic fight was madeShavkat Rakhmonov is eyeing the entire divisionSean O’Malley confesses his honest feelings about Conor McGregor

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.

By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Latino voices persistently absent on screen, per USC report
Next Article Clark hopes to make USA Basketball team one day
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Owner of ‘Peanuts’ music sues 3 companies, US government, alleging illegal use of tunes
Politics
May 21, 2026
WM Phoenix Open breaks fundraising record for fourth consecutive year
Phoenix
May 21, 2026
Steelers’ Aaron Rodgers Announces Final NFL Season
NFL
May 21, 2026
Ohio State football has been predicted to land an elite five-star defender over Notre Dame, Alabama, and other college football powers
NCAAF
May 21, 2026

Advertise

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

HispanicBusinessTV is your go-to source for the latest in Latino lifestyle, culture, and business news. Stay informed and inspired with our comprehensive coverage and in-depth stories.

Quick links

  • Advertise With Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact

Top Categories

  • Business
  • HBTV Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Culture

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

© 2025 HispanicBusinessTV.com All Rights Reserved. A WooWho Network Digital Property.
Join Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?